Oct 9, 2011

France Bound

I’m flying to France via London later today, where I’ll be spending the next 9 days on the Cote d'Azur.

It’s been about 10 years since I’ve traveled to France, somewhere I used to travel often when I lived in London (as well as before and after) while I was editing Europe-focused publications from New York.

Most of my travel to the French Riviera was on business and I’m looking forward to taking time on my own dime to explore more thoroughly the stunning towns along the coast and inland with camera in hand of course.

Naturally I’ll have plenty to report when I return.

What places have you not visited for a long time that you miss?

4 comments:

Photo Cache said...

must be so much fun. enjoy.

simran said...

I hope the journey was really exciting.

Wendy said...

Thank you both!

Erica said...

Feels like it was a long time since I read your blog. I've missed it!

The cities I miss include London (latest visit in 2007), Paris (latest visit in 2005) and New York (not visited since 2004). Hope to return eventually!