Jan 31, 2013

Published Photographs: Essaouira Edition

There are certain places on earth that I could return to repeatedly. Essaouira, Morocco is one of them. The ancient port city located on the Atlantic coast has a laid back atmosphere. Its signature colors are white and Moroccan blue.

These photographs have appeared in travel guidebooks and magazines. What places could you return to again and again?


Bill Stamatis said...

I returned from Morocco about two weeks ago and one of my favorite places was Essaouira. I think I would add Fez to the list of places I would return to in Morocco. I just couldn't get enough of it.

Wendy said...

Hi Bill,

So many beautiful places in Morocco. I liked Fez as well.

Catherine said...

this is a place in Morrocco I would really love to visit..great photos..

Wendy said...

You would love it Catherine. Really want to go back to Morocco.