Feb 24, 2013

Escape From New York Gets New Look

Welcome to a redesigned Escape from New York. A design overhaul was long overdue and follows a redesign of my Travel Photography site.  I’m getting all my ducks in a row before hitting the road for some upcoming travel.


The new look includes larger photos and a cleaner design, among other features.  I contemplated integrating this blog with my photography site and moving it to a domain I have had registered for years but for now it will stay put here. I’d be interested in hearing from others who have migrated from blogger. 

It’s hard to believe Escape from New York is entering its seventh year of publication. Thanks as always for coming along on the journey.

Photograph: Colonial architecture Old San Juan, Puerto Rico.

3 comments:

Fly Girl said...

Wow Congrats on 7 Years! That's a long time to maintain a blog. Love the new look.

Catherine said...

love this revamp too - now all is revamped time for more travel!! How do you increase the size of the photos out of interest??

Wendy said...

Thanks Catherine. I'll show you soonish.