Sep 19, 2013

New Mexico Gallery Live

I’ve added a New Mexico gallery following my travels there earlier this year. New Mexico is classic American road trip country and for good reason.  Empty two lane highways surrounded by stunning cowboy country and dramatic skies make up its DNA. The state is full of history and culture ranging from ancient to Americana.   


This trip took me off the beaten path to the Salinas Pueblos Missions and El Santuario de Chimayo. Pictured here is the Abo Mission, which is part one of three pueblos included in the Salinas Pueblos National Monument. The pueblos range from 20-30 miles apart and communities lived here as recently as 300 years ago. I practically had each to myself, a welcomed rarity.

Other destinations photographed include Taos, Santa Fe, Albuquerque and the Turquoise Trail among others.


I’m caught up for now with portfolio updates but not for long with some upcoming international and domestic travels planned. 

No comments: